How can we make an appointment to see or interview the Prime Minister?

Request for appointments and interviews must be submitted in written at least 6 weeks in advance.

How do we invite the Prime Minister to officiate at our function?

Invitations must be submitted in written at least 2 months in advance.

Will it be easier to send Finance issues directly to the Minister for Finance at his office at the Prime Minister's Office.

The Prime Minister's Office does not encourage sending finance issues directly to the Prime Minister's Office.  Requests must be made directly to the Ministry of Finance at Ro Lalabalavu House.  Requests that are sent directly to the Prime Minister in his capacity as Minister for Finance are usually returned to the Ministry for Finance for a proper submission to the Minister. 

How can we get  assistance from Prime Minister’s office for our development project?

Community development requests to be submitted through the relevant Commissioners Office.

How do I go about my complaints?

Any complaints regarding government ministries and departments must be lodged at the relevant line ministries first. If you are not satisfied with the action taken by the line ministry, then either txt to 01 via Vodafone mobile, submit in written, or email via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to Prime Minister’s Office. Any corruption information to be sent via same means.

Checklist for Cabinet Paper preparations

(Checklist and sample Cabinet papers are available under Publications)

Request for Cabinet Papers and Decisions

Any requests from the public must be done through the line Ministry.
Requests from within the public service must be done in writing to the Secretary to Cabinet (SC). The reason for the request must be stated in the memo and if possible the number of the paper and/or the cabinet decision.

 Administration of Coat of Arms & Flying of the Fiji Flag

Permission to use the Coat of Arms or the Flying of the Fiji Flag for whatever purpose is to be done in writing to the SC;
These are administered through our office under the Coat of Arms Act (Restriction of Use) Cap 245 and the General Order 1208(a) and (d) respectively.