- To be at the forefront of the Ministry with regards to promoting the Government’s intent by engaging at the community level through a variety of media mediums.
- PR consultations focus on the 2013 Constitution and the new 33 initiatives as outlined by Government. These consultations will also include the Governments new strategic direction when endorsed by Cabinet.
- To provide situational awareness to the public regarding new initiatives and Government focus as dictated by Policies, Strategic Plans and the National Development Plans.
- Empowering people with credible information to eliminate fear and correcting perception of Government programs to the members of the public and;
- High visibility of PR officers as representatives of the Prime Minister to all Fijians with focus on the rural communities.