The Corporate Services Division (CSD) provides corporate support services to the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) through two key areas: Human Resources & Administration Section and Finance Section.
The Human Resources & Administration Section comprises of the following services:
- Administration & Records Management;
- Human Resources Management & Development;
- Asset management; and
- Organization & Productivity Management.
The Finance section ensures the following service:
- Budget & financial reporting compliance;
- Audit report;
- Procurement compliance; and
- Other financial services within the OPM and the Cabinet Office assignment.
International Cooperation & Corporate Service Division (ICCSD)
The Division provides policy advice, formulate and act on policy issues relating to all International Cooperation matters and Corporate Services to the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) through five (5) key areas: International Cooperation, Accounts Unit, Human Resources and Development Unit, Administration & Productivity Unit, and Information Technology Unit with all statutory obligations.
The Administration Section provides administrative support services to all sections of the Office of the Prime Minister in terms of human resources management and development.
The Administration Section is responsible for the provision of the following services: Personnel/Staff Development & Training, Transport, Leave Administration, Registry Maintenance and Productivity.
- The Accounts Section ensures the provision of up to date, efficient, effective and timely financial management in accordance with the requirements of the General Orders, Finance Act, Finance Instructions, Supplies and Services Instructions and other existing rules and regulations to ensure the Ministry achieves its mission and objectives.
- Prepare all necessary function for payments.
- It monitors and coordinates procurements and payments of the office and proper disbursement of cash & cheques.
- It provides assistance, guidance and timely reports to the ministry’s line managers, unit supervisors and others to facilitate the Ministry’s targets and goals.
- Apart from the budgetary provision allocated to the office, the unit also oversees the payment of Parliamentary Pension Allowance.
- The office also acts as the paying agent for the following departments: Government House, Office of Accountability & Transparency and Elections Office.